Specific flocculant for water purification and sludge dehydration, made of anionic Acrylamide Copolymer in aqueous dispersion. Milky white liquid in appearance, Anionic in character with medium Ionicity and with a density of 1.2grs/cm³, pH 4-6 and a viscosity of less than 250 cp, it is a universal flocculant for the elimination of suspended matter, effective in a wide pH range (6-14).
Take the usual precautions when handling any chemical substance. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Although it does not give off toxic vapors, it is recommended to use it in properly ventilated places.
In the event of a spill, affected surfaces can become extremely slippery. Do not use water to clean the affected areas, but rather absorbent soils to retain the spilled product.
Keep the container containing the product closed to avoid external contamination. Water should not fall on the product, as it would cause gel formation and thickening.
The product is considered valid for application up to 6 months after its manufacture, although it is recommended to consume it during the first 3 or 4 months. Despite this, longer storage times do not imply the invalidity of the product.
Storage conditions are important; It is recommended to do it in a covered place and at a cool and constant temperature. Avoid extreme temperatures (0 ºC – 40 ºC).
In case of long periods of rest, the product may present some gels or lumps on its surface. This is a consequence of the evaporation-condensation processes that take place inside the container. It does not mean that the product is in poor condition, but these gels must be filtered to avoid blockages in the dosing circuit.
- Universal flocculant for the elimination of suspended matter.
- Effective over a wide pH range (6 – 14)
- Especially useful in effluent treatments where separation must be carried out by flotation (floats or Kroftas of any type)
- Free of solvents and surfactants, with very low content of volatile organic compounds.
- It can work alone or in combination with other common water treatment products such as: alumina sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, ferric chloride, polyamine, lime, etc.
- It is successfully used in numerous industries such as: chemical industry, textile industry, tanning industry, paint industry, petroleum industry, container washing industry, food industry and slaughterhouses and metallurgical and galvanic industry.