Specific flocculant for water purification and sludge dehydration, made of catanionic Acrylamide Copolymer in emulsion. It has a yellowish milky liquid appearance, of a Cationic character with very high Ionicity and with a density of 1.05 grs/cm³, viscosity less than 3000 cps (viscosity at 1.0% 2500-3000 cps) and High molecular weight.
Take the usual precautions when handling any chemical substance. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Although it does not give off toxic vapors, it is recommended to use it in properly ventilated places.
In the event of a spill, affected surfaces can become extremely slippery. Do not use water to clean affected areas.
Keep the container containing the product closed to avoid external contamination. Water should not fall on the product, as it would cause gel formation and thickening.
In the case of long-standing products, the product may show a slight phase separation, which is easily reversed by moderate stirring. Gentle mechanical agitation is recommended, never violent.
Compressed air should not be used for this use either.
The product is considered valid for application up to 6 months after its manufacture, although it is recommended to consume it during the first 3 or 4 months. Despite this, longer storage times do not imply the invalidity of the product. Storage conditions are important; It is recommended to do it in a covered place and at a cool and constant temperature. Avoid extreme temperatures (0 ºC – 40 ºC).
- Highly cross-linked flocculant especially indicated for application in high-speed centrifuges as it combines the formation of a large and resistant floc with excellent drainage.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- It can work alone or in combination with other common water treatment products, such as: alumina sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, ferric chloride, polyamine, lime, etc.
- Ease of handling and dissolution.
- Its high content of active ingredients makes it especially interesting for those applications where flocculant consumption is high.